Commonwealth Endodontics is a very successful value-based practice. This means that everyone on our team agrees to work diligently to practice the values we create together. Daily, we aspire to create the ultimate work environment. This ensures that we enjoy our time together while providing an ideal atmosphere for our patients.
Commonwealth Endodontics provides the highest standard of patient care in a friendly, comfortable setting. We strive to provide unsurpassed quality with compassion, professionalism, and clinical excellence. Exceeding our patient expectations is our highest priority. Our specialties include root canal treatment, endodontic retreatment, and endodontic microsurgery.
CORE VALUES: Effective Communication, Respect, Trust/Honesty/Loyalty, Fun/Joy, Interdependence, and Appreciation.
- Adopting the Commonwealth Endodontics’ Vision and Core Values
- Desire to help bring the Commonwealth Endodontics’ Vision to life
- Willingness to work every day at becoming exemplary at our Core Values
- Being kinder than necessary, respectful, assertive, productive, and fun
- Committing to help create an ideal working environment for everyone
- Being a true team player
- Four-handed dental assisting experience (highly preferred)
- Current Radiology Certification (required)
- Current BLS/CPR Certification (required)
- Ability to operate all basic office equipment (required)
- Effective, professional written and oral communication skills (required)
- Problem- solving skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines (required)
- Ability to read and write proficiently (required)
- Manual dexterity for data entry (required)
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds (required)
- HIPAA and OSHA compliant
The Dental Assistant is accountable for ensuring that each patient is provided with the highest level of care and service. This includes a friendly greeting, a gentle hand, and clear communication in terms that the patient understands. The Dental Assistant provides a clean and prepared space to support the dentist while making the patient feel comfortable and valued.
- Operatory set-up and breakdown
- 4-Handed Assisting
- Preparing patients for treatment
- Treatment responsibilities
- Sterilization duties
- End-of- the- day responsibilities
- Assisting with IV Conscious Sedation and General Anesthesia Sedation patients
- Assisting Endodontic Microsurgery
|Compensation:||Very competitive salary based on skills and experience.|
|Term:||Position needed immediately|
|Salary:||$16.00 to $25.00 /hour|