In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice has implemented additional safety procedures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team members. Please review the protocols below in preparation for your appointment:
- We will be pre-screening all patients for COVID-19 by asking a series of questions when the patient arrives at our office. Positive responses to any of the pre-screening questions will be shared with your treating provider and may result in your appointment being rescheduled. Additional time will be needed for a team member to review these questions with you and will lengthen the scheduling process.
- Additional companions are limited to only minors/guardians or those requiring special assistance. A surgical mask and face shield will be provided to any individuals that are needed to accompany a patient to their appointment.
- Please click here to complete and submit your online patient registration forms prior to your appointment.
- Patients are required to take their temperature one hour prior to their scheduled appointment time. If you have a fever, call our office immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Upon your arrival into our office, a team member will ask you a series of COVID-19 screening questions and will also take your temperature.
- Upon entering the building, patients will be asked to use the available hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately before going back for their appointment.
- Our office is following strict protocols provided by the CDC to sanitize all surface areas throughout our office on a regular cleaning schedule.
- Our office is following additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) protocols recommended by the American Dental Association and the Virginia Dental Association to ensure the safety of our team members and minimize exposure and risk to COVID-19.
Please contact our office at (804) 501-0501 If you have additional questions about our COVID-19 protocols.